What kinds of information do we collect?
- Information you provide
- We collect the following information you provide us with directly:
- Communications between you and FS (e.g., we may send you Service-related emails);
- Log file information
- We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service. This log file information may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
How do we use this information?
We use all of the information we have to help us provide and support our Services. Here is how:
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- diagnose or fix technology problems;
- develop and test new products and features; and
- automatically update the FS application on your device.
How is this information shared?
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside FS.
Change of control
Legal requests and preventing harm
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
Safety and security
FS has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures by using the latest technologies to protect your information against loss or unlawful processing. We use safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure. However, FS cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to FS or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. We request you to do your part to help us. You are responsible for controlling access to emails between you and FS, at all times. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
In accordance with the law, FS does not retain data any longer than is required for attaining the purposes for which they were collected.
Inspection and correction
If you wish to know which of your data FS has recorded or if you wish to amend or remove data that you cannot amend via your account, please contact FS.
Third-party applications, websites and services
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children“). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How to contact us